[MPlayer-users] doubts for playing some dvd stuff

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 22:35:22 CEST 2005

Arthur Tupinambá wrote:

> Please, can someone answer my question?
> I have 2 doubts ... When im playing some dvd stuff with gmplayer:
> 1 question: How i can access my DVD MENU ?

You can't. MPlayer does not support DVD menus at present, and although
it's a much-requested feature support is not likely to come along any
time soon.

> 2 question: Why if i change the dvd chapter on the chapters list,
> clicking with the right button -> dvd -> chapters ,  the audio /
> video lost the synchro...  ?

On this one I don't know - for one thing, I don't use gmplayer. It isn't
very well supported, either, but you might get lucky.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.