[MPlayer-users] Console doesn't work in slave mode in windows?

Yaro Pollak slava at plris.com
Mon Jul 11 13:49:22 CEST 2005

Hello,

My goal is to be able to control MPlayer from another application.
I already set the pipes and created the process, and then I noticed that I receive everything from MPlayer, but it looks like it doesn't receive anything from me. So I ran MPlayer from the command line with "mplayer.exe -slave myfile.avi", and got a strange console, it shows mplayer's output, but doesn't have a cursor, and I can't write anything to it. Please help - what am I missing here?

I'm running MPlayer-mingw32-1.0pre7 on Windows2000.

Yaro