[MPlayer-users] Mac

InCosmo at fastmail.fm InCosmo at fastmail.fm
Fri Jul 8 23:31:46 CEST 2005

Friends:

I checked the Archive and did not find what I am looking for.

I just copied MPlayer OSX and it does not play anything. Now, I
realize on other platforms more MPlayer decoder installations are
required, but I can not find any decoders for Mac.

Please either point me to the literature, or explain to me what the
next step is.

My wishes are to get this running as I am so sick of all the
commercial players where one never knows if they work or not. I guess
that is why you are doing this commandable project.

asana