[MPlayer-users] Re: A/V sync problems on portable device

Kichigai Mentat kichigai at comcast.net
Thu Jul 7 04:23:22 CEST 2005

On Jul 6, 2005, at 20.41, Christopher J. Bottaro wrote:

> You mean the sampling rate?  Yeah.  The X5 can play 160x128
> resolution,
> XVID, DIVX, 256 video bitrate, 128 audio bitrate, 15 fps, and
> supposedly
> the audio has to be sampled at 44100 (khz?)  I get the same problem
> if I
> don't resample the audio and it stays at 48000 or whatever the
> "standard"
> is.
>
> Thanks for the help.

At this point, I think the only help I can give (since this is way
out of my experience and skill) is to reference you to the following
MPlayer-Users thread: "introducing DVD-to-DivX approach that fixes A/
V sync problems." It's generating a lot of discussion, and with 11
posts, including from experienced users like Richard Felker, Martin
Collins, and others who's names have shown up many times helping out
with many other problems, you should be able to find something in
there. Good luck, but this is beyond my skill.