[MPlayer-users] can't play some wmv files

kajko kajko04 at gazeta.pl
Sat Jan 29 17:27:35 CET 2005

Hi.
I have some wmv fieles which I can play using a kaffeine - video is OK, but I
don't have a voice. I use debian sarga on two mashines I install this same
package on bought and on bought I have this same problem.
Those wmv file are from a curse. Other *.wmv, *.asf files I can watch with a
sound.

I download a file essential-20050115.tar.gz2
I put it in /usr/local/lib/codecs directory.
 I  have link
/usr/lib/win32 > /usr/local/lib/codecs

The kaffeine I have configured:
audio driver: auto
video driver : auto

codec:
win32_path: /usr/local/lib/codecs

If somebody have any idea what could be a problem, please let me know.
Thanks for help
Mariusz