[MPlayer-users] Compile as 32-bit under X86_64?

Seth Brundle brundlefly76 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 23:15:41 CET 2005

OK, I was pretty excited about running mplayer on my Dual Opteron Suse 9.1 server until I found out that 64-bit mplayer does not work with the 32-bit codec package. Grrr...

Thats OK, but I was wondering *how* to force a 32-bit compile with mplayer on an x86_64 system - there seems to be no CFLAGS option for configure, and target= doesnt seem to accept anything I throw at it - x86, linux32 i386, i486, etc...

Anyone done this under Suse 64-bit??