[MPlayer-users] Mencoder doesn't create Index

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Fri Jan 14 20:20:07 CET 2005

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 18:16:26 +0100
Nick <nick.rienties at home.nl> wrote:

> The files are all far below the 4G limit.
> Hero = 2231 MB
> Fahrenheit 911 = 2065 MB
>
> I've think the problem has to do with files that are larger that 2048
> MB.

You should be able to simply (re)encode with the "-noodml" option to
work-around this problem.

You should have mentioned that you were using mplayer on Windows in the
first place...  There's a mailing list specifically for it.

Though it doesn't sound like the same bug I saw, there  was a fix for
mplayer ODML after pre6, so you should try a CVS snapshot (if you can).