[MPlayer-users] How to select a substream in Windows Media 9 streaming?

Peter Buchmann peter.buchmann at gmx.net
Tue Jan 11 11:57:00 CET 2005

Hi.

Seems to me like
'player -vid 3 -playlist mms://vipmms.itele.fr/cpi_itele'
does the trick. output says its 288x216. -vid 4 is the smaller
version and -vid 1 and -vid 2 dont work for me.
with -vid you can choose the video substream.

'man mplayer' kinda helps

Greetings
Peter

PS: Im using the CVS Version so if you dont use it that could
also be the problem but im not really sure about that.