[MPlayer-users] Trouble with radio audio streams encoded in WMA9 (WMAv3)

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sun Jan 9 20:14:43 CET 2005

Hi,
> > Please visit for the links:
> > http://www.dr.dk/netradio/netradiohelp_direkte.shtml
> >
> > So here is what I have tried to make it work, but without any luck:
>
> Solution: Use latest CVS of MPlayer. And if the URL is of the type
> mms:// replace that by http://

Forgot to say: It will then always request the highest bitrates (audio
and video if both are there) available. I that's not what you want, use
the -bandwidth option (you can even put it in the config file), but if
you use unusual values it sometimes will not work, because the servers do
not always send the streams we request (this is supposed to be like that
it seems).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger