[MPlayer-users] Problem with -fs and -xineramascreen 1

Jim Darby jim at jimbocorp.uklinux.net
Thu Jan 6 23:44:16 CET 2005

Hi All,

Just a quick question about some rather odd behaviour.

If I give -xineramascreen 1 (and I'm on screen 0) it works fine: movie
on screen 1.

If I give -fs (and I'm on screen 0) it works fine: full screen on screen
0.

However, if I give -fs and -xineramascreen 1 I get screen 1 full size on
screen 0 (which is bigger, so it just fits in the top left).

What's happening here? Any ideas? Any other details needed?

I'm using the nVidia propriety drivers on the latest MPlayer.

Thanks for your help,

Jim.
--
Jim Darby <jim at jimbocorp.uklinux.net>