[MPlayer-users] Output more and more green between keyframes

Raphaël HP raph79 at yahoo.de
Thu Jan 6 16:20:01 CET 2005

Hello,

I have a little problem with MPlayer on a PowerBook G4
(TiBook III) with debian sarge.
As told in the subject line, during the playback the
output becomes more and more green between the
keyframes. At each keyframe of the video, all becomes
normal again and begins again to get more and more
green. The only zones where it does not get so green
is there where is movement in the video.
I'm sure this problem does not come from the files as
the same files work perfectly with xine and with
mplayer under OS X. The problem seems to come from the
sdl video output. I get the same effect with -vo xv.
I tried different versions of mplayer. First, with
MPlayer-1.0pre3 and MPlayer-1.0pre6 that I compiled by
myself, now with MPlayer 1.0pre5-3.3.5 that I got from

http://honk.physik.uni-konstanz.de/~agx/linux-ppc/debian/
mplayer/

I looked around in the archives but I could not find
anything.

Thanks for any help

raph