[MPlayer-users] recover "control panel"

peter kostov peter at light-bg.com
Wed Jan 5 09:00:23 CET 2005

Hi, I don`t know if you are running the windows or the Linux wersion,
but under Linux there is a hidden directory /.mplayer in your HOME
directory. In this directory resides a file named 'gui.conf'. Your
preferences are stored there. You can delete this file or find the line
that reads 'gui_save_pos = "yes"' and change the 'yes' to 'no'.
I think that will help...
Peter