[MPlayer-users] Video clip (.avi) from camera works with windows media player but fails with mplayer

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Fri Feb 11 11:32:56 CET 2005

Hi,
On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 04:00:32AM +0000, Jaime wrote:
> Rieimar has suggested using CVS, but you are not using CVS (and the clip
> is OK for you), so I do not think that this is necessary.

Don't think too much I usually know quite well what I'm saying
especially if I fixed the bug.
It should not happen with vanilla pre6 and _internal_ libavcodec - but
maybe you are using dynamic linked libavcodec (ldd <path to mplayer>/mplayer will tell)?
Or they "customized" the packages a bit too much.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger