[MPlayer-users] Some remaining problems w/ multimedia on Linux

The Wanderer inverseparadox at comcast.net
Mon Dec 26 18:56:56 CET 2005

On 12/26/2005 11:01 AM, RC wrote:

> On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 16:49:35 -0500 The Wanderer
> <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:
>
>> I tried that, but wasn't able to get it to bring up the relevant
>> window, at least not with the keyboard shortcut
>
> I didn't have any problem at all with "View Page Info".  Though I did
> just use the right-click menu rather than keyboard shortcuts.

I've spent so long doing it either by keyboard or via the drop-down
menu, I didn't even remember that that option was *in* the context menu.

The keyboard shortcut may well have been messed up by the intermittent
and highly annoying problems I have with window and sub-window focus.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.