[MPlayer-users] Where to get windows builds?

Ko Ko kkl_sg at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 23 08:22:41 CET 2005

  Seems like Mplayer site is down. May be for maintenance. You should wait for awhile to download. I have Windows Build in my computer though. But I don't have exe file anymore. I only have extracted files. May be if I zip it up and send to you, you might be able to run. But I suggest you wait until the website is up. It will be better.

"Mark Williams (MWP)" <mwp at internode.on.net> wrote:   Hi all,

Where can i download windows builds of mplayer and mencoder?
Ive been googling for a while now with no results.

I would look on mplayerhq, but it seems its down?

Thanks.

Reality starts with Dream