[MPlayer-users] Re: Microsoft Movie Maker brakes AVI?

陆然 hephooey at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 21 10:45:48 CET 2005

Hi,

On Wednesday 21 December 2005 00:00, |TEcHNO| wrote:
> ChunkID mismatch! raw=ìÙ idx=00dc
> ChunkID mismatch! raw=Ûã
> Y idx=00dc
> ChunkID mismatch! raw=]ýB± idx=00dc
> ChunkID mismatch! raw=7ebÛ idx=01wb
> stream_seek: WARNING! Can't seek to 0x73A15D36 !
> ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: video)
> AVI: Missing video stream!? Contact the author, it may be a bug :(

I have seen some file with similar ChunkID mismatch error, however, when the
file is not complete, I mean you dd the first 5MB or more of the problemic
file to make a bug report sample, it works ok except cannot seek. So a
workaround of the bug is try to dd a large enough part of the file to watch
the movie ;)

--
Best Regards,
LR