[MPlayer-users] video encoding

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 09:40:28 CET 2005

Hi,

On 12/20/05, The Wanderer <inverseparadox at comcast.net> wrote:

> > On 12/20/2005 02:08 AM, Ko Ko wrote:
> > Thanks alot for your command lines suggestion. It does miracle.
>
> <shrug> It's nothing you couldn't have come up with on your own by
> reading the man page and doing a little experimenting. (How do you think
> *I* figure these things out, most of the time?)
>
> Consider yourself lucky to have actually gotten a reply; some at least
> of the people who answer questions on these lists have little patience
> with questions which can be easily answered by just reading the man
> page.

If I wasn't sleeping at the time you Koko asked your question, I'd
have advised you to read those docs:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/mencoder.html and
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/encoding-guide.html

Most of your questions you get an answer by just reading and
experimenting with the example of those docs.

Guillaume
--
MPlayer's doc is offline. Find some fresh one here:
http://tuxrip.free.fr//MPlayer-DOCS-HTML/en/