[MPlayer-users] Can anyone play this movie

Serge Matovic matovics at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 14:54:20 CET 2005

Thank you guys sooo much for your kind help.  Just to
report that I got the "problematic" apple trailer to
play perfectly with mplayer. Here is what I did:
1) I gave up on Debian (I'm sure it's me not Debian's
fault)
2) Installed Fedora Core 4
3) Downloaded/Compiled/Installed mplayer from CVS.

And it just worked the first time, video and sound,
and no additional -vo or -ao parameters were
needed!!!!

Many thanks to all, and all the best for New Year.
Serge.