[MPlayer-users] Re: Re: garbled audio through FIFO

Jeremy Cook jeremy.cook at bccs.uib.no
Thu Dec 1 09:30:24 CET 2005

Thanks for answering everybody. I've been streaming BBCR2->MP3 all night
using the CVS version from 30/11, without any additional patches, and
can confirm that the sound is still garbled n a regular basis. After
several hours of streaming through fifos one of the mplayer instances
that I was running crashed with a "this shouldn't happen" message.

Jeremy