[MPlayer-users] configure script patch

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Aug 18 10:38:16 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 06:11:28PM -0600, Kevin DeKorte wrote:
> Ok, I fixed this problem...
>
> Turns out there was no libGL.so file in /usr/X11R6/lib. I made a symlink to it
> from libGL.so.1.2 and then my test program compiled correctly.

Yes, it was only in /usr/lib/ati-fglrx . If that's really what the
installer did either the didn't test the installer or they have even
less of a clue than I always assumed...
I prefer not to make a workaround for this, since it will break
compilation of all other apps that use libGL without libGLU as well
(but I wonder, since the programs run, did ATI add /usr/lib/ati-fglrx to
the library path somehow?? I mean, did e.g. glxgears work before?).

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger