[MPlayer-users] Mplayer for Mac vs. MplayerOSX

Robert Kennedy amtor at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 04:24:03 CEST 2005

Thanks for the post.  Yes, it looks like the development has moved over to
the main mplayer website.  I will download the .dmg image file from the
www.mplayerhq.hu website.  I am not whether this .dmg image file only
contains source code or whether it also contains a binary.  If it has a
binary, will it run under Tiger?

It also looke like the Mac version may not support as many codecs.  Does
anyone know whether mplayer for the Mac will play Windows Media Player 9
files?

Rob