[MPlayer-users] Mplayer -slave mode

inpreet singh.inpreet at netsity.com
Tue Aug 16 13:17:47 CEST 2005

Hello,

I compiled qplayer GUI(Which is sub project of qdvdauthor) for mplayer with
following configure statement
./confgiure --build-qplayer --with-mplayer-support --with-qt-lib=lib_path --
qt-dir=dir_path

Mplayer is compiled without GUI support, so I need to choose framebuffer as
video ouput. Every thing is going all right. But whenever I play movies thru
qplayer video screen opens at top left corner which should instead open
within qplayer gui window. I mean to say that movie dosn't play in between
qplayer's window. I have asked above problem on qplayer forum and they give
the following reply.
"It might very well be a bug in MPlayer's -slave mode, where I simply have
to specify -wid (Windows ID). Maybe you can ask the question on the MPlayer
board regarding slave mode, wid, with the framebuffer output."

So if anybody have any idea about MPlayer -slave mode, plz help...
Regards
Inpreet Singh