[MPlayer-users] latest CVS crash with multiple audio channels

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 10:46:15 CEST 2005

Hi,

On 8/11/05, etienne deleflie <et at lalila.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have a video file that I created with Cinerella. Its a quicktime, with
> one track of video compressed as mjp A and 4 channels of 48000 Hz audio
> (s16be).
>
> mplayer from latest CVS (2 days ago ).. plays for a couple of seconds
> then crashes. Strangely, it compresses  the video frame to half its
> correct height, leavng the bottom half black.

Please try again with latest CVS: a fix for a52 has been committed
recently though your problem is probably unrelated.

Then if latest CVS doesn't help, please follow our doc to submit a
more detailed bug report:
http://www4.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html

Guillaume

--
A legend is an old man with a cane known for
what he used to do. I'm still doing it.