[MPlayer-users] Please, I need urgent help with filtering a wedding video

luis jure ljc at internet.com.uy
Tue Aug 9 05:26:31 CEST 2005

el Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:12:43 -0400
Rich Felker <dalias at aerifal.cx> escribió:

> Here's an idea: try taking those still pics and loading them in gimp,
> and see if you can get them to look good as stills. If so, tell us
> what gimp filters you use to fix them, and we might be able to suggest
> some good filters to do the same on video with mencoder..

not that i ever used it, but there is this program called cinepaint, that
was formerly known as filmgimp:

http://cinepaint.sourceforge.net/

"CinePaint is painting and retouching software primarily used for motion
picture frame-by-frame retouching and dust-busting."

perhaps it could be of some use in cases like this?