[MPlayer-users] gui font size

Andrej van der Zee mavdzee at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 10:28:21 CEST 2005

Thanks for your answer. I changed the file
~/.gtkrc-1.2-gnome2 and added the following lines of
code:

style "user-font"
{
font="-bitstream-courier-medium-r-normal-*-*-200-*-*-m-*-iso8859-9"
}
widget_class "*" style "user-font"

Happily GNOME is using gtk2 so it does not influence
any other parts of my system (yet).

I also looked through several Skins but could not find
any GUI font settings for menus (only for the GUI
display, not the menus).

But this works fine for me.

Thanks again!

Andrej