[MPlayer-users] Re: Mplayer and NuppelVideo

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Mon Aug 1 20:58:06 CEST 2005

Hi,
On Wed, Jul 27, 2005 at 06:27:09PM -0500, nemebe01 at luther.edu wrote:
> Well, I have a part of one of the files, but it seems that no matter how
> large I make it, it fails a little differently in standard MPlayer than
> the original.  It works fine in the Gentoo version though so I think
> that's probably okay.  If not remove it and I can upload a new one.

That's because it uses MPEG4 video, and mplayer recognized it as a raw
stream (for me the video played fine, just no audio).

> It's in incoming and called mythtvexample.nuv with accompanying text file.
>  Hope you get it working.  Thanks.:-)

Okay, unfortunately this is "only" an MPEG4 video, I was hoping to get
an "extended" nuv file using the RTjpeg codec...
Aynway, that file shoudl now play fine with latest CVS.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger