[MPlayer-users] DVD Seek lockup - strange noise

Jynx jynx at thescrapyard.org
Fri Apr 29 11:17:01 CEST 2005

Well, it appears to be hardware related. I copied the first chunk with
vobcopy and mplayer could play that off fine...

What I don't understand is why it's only mplayer causing this lockup.
Two other players work, as well as vobcopy, so what is it that mplayer
does differently? And why can the other titles from the same disk be played?

Jw