[MPlayer-users] Where is amr_nb code? (SOLUTION)

Roberto Togni r_togni at tiscali.it
Tue Apr 19 20:57:21 CEST 2005

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:10:30 +0200
<mvalle at cscs.ch> wrote:

[...]
> "amr_float is preferred" means I need to install only the
> MPlayer-.../libavcodec/amr_float directory or I need both amr and
amr_float
> directories?
> Later I will check and report back.

- Amr narrowband support
you need arm or amr_float, if you have both amr_float is used and amr
is ignored

- Amr wideband support
you have to use amrwb_float. The 3gpp site also have an integer
implementation, but that's not supported.

Btw i never found any 3gp file with amr_wb (fourcc "sawb") audio, if
anybody have some of them please upload to mphq.

Ciao,
 Roberto