[MPlayer-users] Where is amr_nb code? (SOLUTION)

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Mon Apr 18 12:36:13 CEST 2005

The movies captured on a Nokia 6600 smartphone are *.3gp files.
The latest CVS already contains the correct video codec. The audio is recorded using the
AMR codec. So to view the movie on Linux you need to add the audio codec.
Next step will be to convert the movies to AVI.
Speaking about the underlying theory, I know nothing more than you. :-)
BTW, if you want an example of movie, let me know and I will send one of the Nokia trailers.
Ciao!
		mario