[MPlayer-users] Where is amr_nb code?

Mario Valle mvalle at cscs.ch
Thu Apr 14 18:34:46 CEST 2005

Hello!
I have just downloaded the latest CVS snapshot because I need to convert some .3GP files.
But the result is the same as pre6a: video OK, but no audio (audio codec samr not found).

./configure does not enable amr_nb because it cannot find one of the files:

	libavcodec/amr_float/sp_dec.c
	libavcodec/amr/dtx_dec.c
	libavcodec/amrwb_float/dec_dtx.c

Under libavcodec only an amr.c source exists (and is not compiled either)

Also the latest ffmpeg CVS snapshot has none of the libavcodec/amr* subdirectories.

What else should I do?
Thanks for your help
				mario

--