[MPlayer-users] Re: mencoder not found

Poohba poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Fri Sep 24 13:31:19 CEST 2004

$rpm -Uvh mplayer-common-1.0pre5-2.i386.rpm mplayer-1.0pre5-2.i386.rpm
/etc/security/selinux/file_contexts: No such file or directory
warning: mplayer-common-1.0pre5-2.i386.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
ID 75aa026a
error: Failed dependencies:
        mplayer-gui is needed by (installed) mplayer-skin-default-1.4-1

I removed mplayer with yum remove mplayer mplayer-common and then did
the previous and it installed but there is still no mencoder.  I got
those two files off the mplayer homepage