[MPlayer-users] -enqueue questions

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux at peaktime.be
Tue Sep 21 14:08:59 CEST 2004

Torinthiel wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 03:06:46PM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>
>>Using MPlayer 1.0pre5-2.95.4 from ftp.nerim.net, if I enqueue several
>>movies to gmplayer and go full screen, at every change of movie the
>>controls window is no longer visible, I have to cycle F/F to recover it.
>>And if I dont, after 2 or 3 transitions the screen is black, until F/F.
>>Does the CVS version do the same?
>>
>>Another but minor question about -enqueue: is there a way to say
>>'enqueue THEN START' at the command line?
>

> Don't use enqueue. Just type several names at the command line.
> At least for mplayer works, haven't checked with gmplayer.
> Torinthiel

OK, that works with gmplayer too.

But I still see the problem that if I play 3 movies, in full screen, in
1 invokation of gmplayer, the 'remote' disappears after the 1st
transition, and the screen goes black after the 2nd transition.

--
Michel Bardiaux
Peaktime Belgium S.A.  Bd. du Souverain, 191  B-1160 Bruxelles