[MPlayer-users] Delay audio

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Fri Sep 17 17:23:19 CEST 2004

On Friday 17 September 2004 17:10, Heine Laursen wrote:

> How does one then delay the audio with -700 ms?

I don't think it is possible. I use avisync from the transcode package to
do this (http://zebra.fh-weingarten.de/~transcode/).
Note however, that avisync doesn't suport avis with odml index, so if you
create avis that are bigger than 1GB with mencoder, you will have to use
-noodml to force mencoder to write a regular index. If you have files
that are bigger than 2GB this won't work, though.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown