[MPlayer-users] FLAC: Activate Dither/Resample/Replaygain

sisko at friction.de sisko at friction.de
Thu Sep 16 10:42:30 CEST 2004

Hallo dear mplayer-users,

I am using mplayer for playing my huge audiocollection (all in
FLAC-format) for some days now, and seriously, I am pretty impressed by
the quality of this console-player.

I only have one little question about the configuration
Somewhere I was reading that mplayer can use the libflac-library to play
FLAC-files and that it can use the integrated resample-, replaygain- and
dither-synthesis: How to activate and configure these functions (Mr.
Google did not help, neither the manual or the FAQ)? Like it told, I am
new in this.

Thanks for your support.
cheers
Andreas