[MPlayer-users] mplayer crashing...

Sujith here!!! usujithus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 09:12:43 CEST 2004

hi
     i have redhat 9. i have recently installed
mplayer 1.0 pre5, the latest version.(gui)

       it plays the audio files well..but when i open
a video file....it says...

       first message : fatal errer:mplayer interrupted
by signal 11 in module:key_events

if i press ok,

    second message is : mplayer crashed by bad usage
of CPU/FPU/RAM. recompile mplayer with debug option
enabled..and if i press ok, the last message asks me
to look into documentation....

        please help me...i think my video drivers are fine.

=====