[MPlayer-users] Q: vob -> mencoder -> avi,ogg -> ???

Meino Christian Cramer Meino.Cramer at gmx.de
Sun Sep 5 20:00:47 CEST 2004

From: Moritz Bunkus <moritz at bunkus.org>
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Q: vob -> mencoder -> avi,ogg -> ???
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 18:50:53 +0200

Hi,

Oh...I see! Thanks for the hint !:)

I got another problem here ( I added "-A" from your suggestion here, without
haveing done it before...)

I did:

  mkvmerge --split <size>m -o out.mkv -A in.avi in.ogg

but for an unknown reason there was no split into <size>Megabytes large
files...

The result was one big file.

Do I miss another letter here ? ;)

Meino