[MPlayer-users] Subject: Making a DVD backup - Need advice

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 22:56:27 CEST 2004

On Thursday 28 October 2004 21:09, D Richard Felker III wrote:

> hahahahaha, there's a commercial version?!?!
> wow i knew that joerg guy was a lamer, but not THAT much of a lamer...

It's free for private use.
I know Shily is quite a strange guy but I wouldn't call him a lamer. After
all, he has provided a valuable service to the unix community by writing
cdrecord.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown