[MPlayer-users] [BUGREPORT] Crash when REAL used with any -aop options

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sun Oct 24 10:46:03 CEST 2004

I realize -aop is depreciated, but volnorm is still very useful.

For some reason, the REAL video I was playing would crash when used with
any -aop options, but works perfect when no options are used...
I can upload part of the video in question, if necessary.

200K+ of "pos:" / "timestamp:" lines in mplayer output, so I had to
delete some of it.  I marked the change very clearly.