[MPlayer-users] Live instalation problems (needed to run rtsp streamming)

Ricardo Zacarias Madela RicardoZM at TCU.gov.br
Mon Oct 18 21:32:48 CEST 2004

Friends,
I need to play a stream that is running by rtsp protocol.
I try to install MPlayer with Live and I have some problems.
Line command:
# ./configure --enable-live

> /usr/include/liveMedia/UsageEnvironment.hh: In function `void
>     demux_close_rtp(demuxer_t*)':
> /usr/include/liveMedia/UsageEnvironment.hh:79: error: `virtual
>     UsageEnvironment::~UsageEnvironment()' is protected
> demux_rtp.cpp:410: error: within this context
> make[1]: *** [demux_rtp.o] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/home/users/marcin/rpm/BUILD/MPlayer-1.0pre5/libmpdemux'
> make: *** [libmpdemux/libmpdemux.a] Error 2

Do any body know how to install it??? or versions that not produce that
errors???
I do all instructions at http://www.live.com/mplayer using lastest cvs, live
and mplayer.