[MPlayer-users] Fullscreen mode for kde broken with current snapshots?

Josef Wolf jw at raven.inka.de
Sun Oct 17 21:51:04 CEST 2004

Hello!

I just upgraded to the current cvs snapshot and noticed that fullscreen
mode for KDE don't work anymore.  The -fs switch don't have any effect.
When the "f" key is pressed, then the video output is scaled to a size
which would be correct for fullscreen mode but oputput still goes into
the window (which is not resized) giving the effect that only the upper
left corner of the video is shown in the window.

I tried to find the checkin when fullscreen mode stopped working.  That
is what I found:

mplayer-20040502 worked well
mplayer-20040503 don't compile because of internal compiler error.
[ ... ]
mplayer-20040802 don't compile because of internal compiler error.
mplayer-20040803 gives effect described above.
[ ... ]
mplayer-20040901 "f" key don't have any effect.
mplayer-20040902 gives effect described above.
[ ... ]
mplayer-20041016 gives effect described above.

Any ideas?

--
Please visit and sign and http://www.ffii.org
-- Josef Wolf -- jw at raven.inka.de --