[MPlayer-users] Capture: video buffer full - dropping frame

Ulrich Schweitzer us- at gmx.de
Sun Oct 10 22:11:35 CEST 2004

On Sunday 10 October 2004 21:29, Martin Collins wrote:

> Sadly Matrox no longer make Marvels

It is still available on ebay, though.
I was actually thinking about getting one of those but I wasn't sure, if
it was fully supported under linux. Which one do you have and do you have
any problems with it?

> Is there a frame accurate mpeg2 editor available yet?

Avidemux2 should do the job. I've only used it for mpeg1 and mpeg4 so far,
but it uses lavc, so it should support pretty much all relevant codecs.
It only saves to avi which means you have to copy the the av-streams back
into an mpeg-container with mplayer if you want a .mpg-file but except of
that it works pretty well.

Ulrich
--
PGP key ID: 0xDF6FC4FA

"A mouse is a device used to select the xterm you want to type in."
Author unknown