[MPlayer-users] playing dixv encoded files in windows

RC rcooley at spamcop.net
Sun Oct 10 06:00:58 CEST 2004

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 20:30:36 -0400
D Richard Felker III <dalias at aerifal.cx> wrote:

> and were most/any of those bugs introduced after the last release?

Yes.  The pullup/ivtc bug I reported is show-stopping for me.  I also
have frequent mplayer crashes upon exiting.  FAAD problems from a while
back (possibly fixed by now).  That's just off the top of my head.

Yeah, there were a few bugs I had with 1.0pre5 that have been fixed
now, but they are the minority, IMHO.

Anyhow, this is besides the point.  CVS isn't supposed to be stable,
so it's not a good idea to recomend it for regular use.