[MPlayer-users] Outsourcing of software development

Goetz Waschk waschk at informatik.uni-rostock.de
Wed Oct 6 17:03:03 CEST 2004

Am Mi 06 Okt 2004 13:45:17 GMT schrieb Stoytcho Dimov:
> We saw your company description in the "Alexa" database and we are
> interested in establishing partnership between our companies.

We are interested in a partnership too.

> We charge between $15 and $25 per working hour depending on the
> length of work and complexity of the task involved.

How about $0 an hour? Or would be 0€ per day better?

> The product, and all the relevant source code, is the intellectual
> property of the client.  We take care to ensure that all the author
> and support information in the final product refers to the client.
> In addition, the source code is always supplied with the final
> release of the product, for no additional charge.

No additional charge for the source code? This should be a matter of
course.
--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of