[MPlayer-users] video file length in seconds and equliser read from source..

Maxipoint Rep Office maxipoint at st.htnet.hr
Mon Nov 29 00:30:04 CET 2004

Hello,

I am try create own unique visual interface connected to MPlayer. I have 2
problems:

- I cannot easily determine video file length in seconds :-(. MPlayer hides
this information somewhere inside, so I cannot determine length and
correctly display progress bar during playback. Where is it inside MPlayer
source?

- My equalizer when video playing doesn't works too. I have no standard way
to determine band frequencies during playback - they are exists, but inside
mplayer. Where is it inside MPlayer source?

and if someone have any additional advice about above points..
-GP