[MPlayer-users] OggS format

Igor Deruga ingvarrr at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 26 12:48:20 CET 2004

When I try to play the Ogm-file, I receive the
following message:

//------------message-----------------
Playing /home/ingvarr/futurama/Futurama - S02E08 -
Xmas Story.ogg.
TiVo file format detected.
MPEG: No audio stream found -> no sound.
MPEG: FATAL: EOF while searching for sequence header.
Video: Cannot read properties.
No stream found.

I know for sure that this file's audio stream is
encoded using Ogg Vorbis sound encoder. That is why I
suspect that mplayer doesn't retreive the file format
correctly. All the needed codecs are installed. Does
anybody know what can be the source of the problem?

Sincerely
	Igor