[MPlayer-users] -flip problem

Razvan RADU razradu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:11:44 CET 2004

Hi
I know that u guys talked about this problem earlier in the list ...
but from the messages in the archive I couldn't understand very much,
so I'm asking a question in newby style and I would appreciate a newby
style answer...

Problem: I'm runnig mplayer unde MoviX 0.8.3, I don't know if you've
heard of it, it's minimal linux distribution designed only for playing
movies..and it's basicaly based on the great Mplayer ..
Thing is that the -flip option, used on the command line, or as an
option in the conf file, or as and video filter option, with any movie
format and in any situation I could think to test, causes my system to
crash, remaining hanging with a black screen !

Thank you