[MPlayer-users] Lirc Mplayer and WinTV Nova-T

raid517 raid517 at fairadsl.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 19:37:44 CET 2004

Ok thanks, no need to do that thanfully as it is all working fine now.
Lirc and Mplayer are all running without errors. I just need to figure
out how to remap some basic controls and I'm done.

The only thing left is to work out how to enable antialiasing and I'll
be a very happy bunny. I'm sure I should find something on Google.

Thanks for everything guys. :)

GJ