[MPlayer-users] Windows H264 decoder support

Nico Sabbi nsabbi at tiscali.it
Thu Nov 18 21:53:11 CET 2004

>On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 16:57 +0100, Nico Sabbi wrote:
>>/ Vladimir Moushkov wrote:
/>>/
/>>/ > Hello, dear MPlayer developers,
/>>/ >
/>>/ > I've got couple of h264 video files that couldn't be player even with
/>>/ > latest CVS/SVN code of MPlayer/x264 projects while they are
/>>/ > successefully played bye Moonlight H264 player
/>>/ > (http://www.moonlight.co.il). The guys have implemented support of their
/>>/ > windows decoder for xine I've attached. I've uploaded the the windows
/>>/ > decoder file onto ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/h264dec.tar.gz as
/>>/ > also and h264 mpeg sample named Aladin.mpeg
/>>/ >
/>>/ > I'll be glad to see support for these files in mplayer.
/>>/ >
/>>/ > Yours,
/>>/ > Vladimir Moushkov
/>>/ > --
/>>/ > Linux Engineer at
/>>/ > Nucleusys Ltd.
/>>/ >
/>>/ >
/>>/ > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
/>>/ >
/>>/
/>>/ Hi,
/>>/ I have H264 over TS working at home, but I haven't had time to commit
/>>/ it, yet.
/>>/ I'll do it as soon as I have some more time, and keep you informed :)
/>>/
/>>/ MPlayer-users mailing list
/>>/ MPlayer-users at mplayerhq.hu <http://mplayerhq.hu/mailman/listinfo/mplayer-users>