[MPlayer-users] Windows H264 decoder support

Vladimir Moushkov vlindos at nucleusys.com
Thu Nov 18 15:57:25 CET 2004

Hello, dear MPlayer developers,

I've got couple of h264 video files that couldn't be player even with
latest CVS/SVN code of MPlayer/x264 projects while they are
successefully played bye Moonlight H264 player
(http://www.moonlight.co.il). The guys have implemented support of their
windows decoder for xine I've attached. I've uploaded the the windows
decoder file onto ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming/h264dec.tar.gz as
also and h264 mpeg sample named Aladin.mpeg

I'll be glad to see support for these files in mplayer.

Yours,
Vladimir Moushkov
--
Linux Engineer at