[MPlayer-users] problem with mplayer plugin

Kevin DeKorte kdekorte at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 00:32:31 CET 2004

Juraj,

Looks like a config issue with you mplayerplug-in. I have tested the video url
with mplayer and mplayerplug-in and it works fine. Perhaps there is something
in your mplayerplug-in.conf file that is making it fail? Perhaps the
rtsp-use-tcp option is enabled and the version of mplayer you have does not
include live.com support?

Kevin
mplayerplug-in developer